Copper conductor PVC insulated steel tape armored PVC sheathed control cable
|Model||Product name||Number of cable cores||Section (mm2)|
|KVV22||Copper conductor PVC insulated steel tape armored PVC sheathed control cable||7~61||1、1.5|
● Cables weighing less than 80kg are allowed to be delivered in loops. Each finished cable must be no less than 100m long or delivered by any length agreed by both parties.
● Allow delivery of any length according to the agreement
● The cable must be securely fastened during transportation to avoid damage to the cable or the disc caused by collision or overturning.
● Prevent serious bending and other mechanical damage to the cable tray.
● It is strictly forbidden to drop the cable tray with cables from the height during transportation.
● Cable hoisting uses special lifting equipment. It is strictly forbidden to lift the cable or directly drive the cable from high altitude.
● The length measurement error should not exceed ±0.5%
● The finished cable should be stored in an environment with a temperature between 0 and 40 ° C and a humidity of 85% or less. Do not expose it to direct sunlight or rain. Use proper ventilation to keep the environment dry.
● The coiled or formed cable should be wound up neatly and properly packaged. Cable reels shall comply with the provisions of JB/T 8137-1999.
● The cable end should be reliably sealed. The cable end protruding from the outside of the disk should be covered with a protective cover. The extension length is less than 300mm.
● The cable package should bear a label indicating:
a) Manufacturer's name and trademark
b) Cable type and specifications
c) rated voltage
d) length (m)
e) Weight (Kg)
f) date of manufacture
g) Standard number or certification mark
h) Symbol of the correct rotation direction of the cable reel
● When installing, the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 °C. If the temperature of the thermometer test environment is lower than 0 °C, the cable should be pre-heat treated before being installed.
● The bending radius during cable laying should be strictly controlled to avoid mechanical damage inside the cable.
● If a quality accident occurs in the cable laying process (such as damage to the outer sheath), it should be repaired immediately or notified to the after-sales service department of the company.