Including: ordinary type, flame retardant type (ZR) and refractory type (NH)
产品型号及名称 TYPE & TITLE
|Cu conductor XLPE insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated branch cable|
|Cu conductor XLPE insulated PVC sheathed flame-resistant prefabricated branch cable|
|Cu condutor XLPE insulated low smoke halogen free PE sheathed flame-resistant prefabricated branch cable|
|Cu core PVC insulated PVC sheathed prefabricated branch cable|
|Cu core PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-resistant-prefabricated branch cable|
|Cu core XLPE insulated PVC sheathed PVC sheathed fire-resistant prefabricated branch cable|
Main Technical Parameter
|Nominal section of trunk cable||Nominal section of branch cable|
|main cable cross section(mm2)||Branch Cable Cross-section (mm2)|
In order to better design your prefabricated branch cable, please provide the following information：
Building Category:high buildings,stadiums,roads.etc.
Building Construction：building power distribution system maps,prefabricated branch cable layout.
Distribution method:single-phase two –wire,single-phase three-wire,three-phase three-wire,three-phase four-wire,three-phase five-wire.
Prefabricated branch cable:cable type,the section of main and branch cables,the distance between the branch junction box,length of main cable,length of branch cable.
Installation method:pull down from the roof to ground or pull up from the ground to roof.
Support of top: with or without cable suspension device,cable clamping device.
● For detailed product consultation, please inquire:
|Domestic division||International division||● Mail support|
Service hotline: 400-090-9966
Working hours: 09: 00 ~ 12: 00; 13：00～19：00
Rest days: 24/7
Working hours: 09:00~18:00 (Monday to Saturday)
Rest days: weekends and national holidays
If you have any comments or suggestions on our products, please contact us.
We will reply to your information within 2 working days.
● Cables weighing less than 80kg are allowed to be delivered in loops. Each finished cable must be no less than 100m long or delivered by any length agreed by both parties.
● Allow delivery of any length according to the agreement
● The cable must be securely fastened during transportation to avoid damage to the cable or the disc caused by collision or overturning.
● Prevent serious bending and other mechanical damage to the cable tray.
● It is strictly forbidden to drop the cable tray with cables from the height during transportation.
● Cable hoisting uses special lifting equipment. It is strictly forbidden to lift the cable or directly drive the cable from high altitude.
● The length measurement error should not exceed ±0.5%
● The finished cable should be stored in an environment with a temperature between 0 and 40 ° C and a humidity of 85% or less. Do not expose it to direct sunlight or rain. Use proper ventilation to keep the environment dry.
● The coiled or formed cable should be wound up neatly and properly packaged. Cable reels shall comply with the provisions of JB/T 8137-1999.
● The cable end should be reliably sealed. The cable end protruding from the outside of the disk should be covered with a protective cover. The extension length is less than 300mm.
● The cable package should bear a label indicating:
a) Manufacturer's name and trademark
b) Cable type and specifications
c) rated voltage
d) length (m)
e) Weight (Kg)
f) date of manufacture
g) Standard number or certification mark
h) Symbol of the correct rotation direction of the cable reel
● When installing, the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 °C. If the temperature of the thermometer test environment is lower than 0 °C, the cable should be pre-heat treated before being installed.
● The bending radius during cable laying should be strictly controlled to avoid mechanical damage inside the cable.
● If a quality accident occurs in the cable laying process (such as damage to the outer sheath), it should be repaired immediately or notified to the after-sales service department of the company.