Home improvement wire (common type)
|model||product name||Number of cable cores||Section (mm2)|
|60227IEC01（BV）||General purpose single core hard conductor unsheathed cable||1 core||1.5-400|
|60227IEC02（RV）||General purpose single core soft conductor unsheathed cable||1 core||1.5-240|
|60227IEC05（BV）||Internal wiring conductor temperature is 70 oC single core solid conductor unsheathed cable||1 core||0.5-1.0|
|60227IEC06(RV)||Internal wiring conductor temperature 70 oC single core soft conductor unsheathed cable||1 core||0.5-1.0|
|60227IEC07(BV-90)||Internal wiring conductor temperature is 90 oC single core solid conductor unsheathed cable||1 core||0.5-2.5|
|60227IEC08(RV-90)||Single-core soft conductor unsheathed cable with internal conductor temperature of 90 oC||1 core||0.5-2.5|
|60227IEC10(BVV)||Light PVC sheathed cable||2-5core||1.5-35|
|60227IEC43(SVR)||Cord for interior lighting circuit||1 core||0.5-0.75|
|60227IEC52(RVV)||Light PVC sheathed cord||2-3 core||0.5-0.75|
|60227IEC53(RVV)||Ordinary PVC sheathed cord||2-5 core||0.75-2.5|
|BVV||Copper core PVC insulated and sheathed round cable||1 core||0.75-10|
|BVVB||Copper core PVC insulated and sheathed flat cable||2-3 core||0.75-10|
|BVR||Copper core PVC insulated flexible cable||1 core||2.5-10|
● For detailed product consultation, please inquire:
|Domestic division||International division||● Mail support|
Service hotline: 400-090-9966
Working hours: 09: 00 ~ 12: 00; 13：00～19：00
Rest days: 24/7
Working hours: 09:00~18:00 (Monday to Saturday)
Rest days: weekends and national holidays
If you have any comments or suggestions on our products, please contact us.
We will reply to your information within 2 working days.
|Structural characteristics||Use characteristics|
● Conductor: Class 1 copper conductor, type 2 (twisted conductor), conductor 5 type ultra-fine stranded conductor
● Insulation: PVC polyvinyl chloridev
●Maximum conductor temperature: 70 ° C
● Short circuit maximum core temperature (duration does not exceed 5s): 160 °C.
● Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 ° C
|Manufacturing Standards||Installation characteristics|
● International standard: IEC60227
● National standard: GB/T5028.1-2008
● Laying the minimum ambient temperature: should not be lower than 0 °C
● Minimum allowable bending radius of the cable: 20 D (Note: D is the actual outer diameter of the cable)
● Maximum allowable pull: 50 N
|● Rated voltage Uo/U: 450/750 V|
● Cables weighing less than 80kg are allowed to be delivered in loops. Each finished cable must be no less than 100m long or delivered by any length agreed by both parties.
● Allow delivery of any length according to the agreement
● The cable must be securely fastened during transportation to avoid damage to the cable or the disc caused by collision or overturning.
● Prevent serious bending and other mechanical damage to the cable tray.
● It is strictly forbidden to drop the cable tray with cables from the height during transportation.
● Cable hoisting uses special lifting equipment. It is strictly forbidden to lift the cable or directly drive the cable from high altitude.
● The length measurement error should not exceed ±0.5%
● The finished cable should be stored in an environment with a temperature between 0 and 40 ° C and a humidity of 85% or less. Do not expose it to direct sunlight or rain. Use proper ventilation to keep the environment dry.
● The coiled or formed cable should be wound up neatly and properly packaged. Cable reels shall comply with the provisions of JB/T 8137-1999.
● The cable end should be reliably sealed. The cable end protruding from the outside of the disk should be covered with a protective cover. The extension length is less than 300mm.
● The cable package should bear a label indicating:
a) Manufacturer's name and trademark
b) Cable type and specifications
c) rated voltage
d) length (m)
e) Weight (Kg)
f) date of manufacture
g) Standard number or certification mark
h) Symbol of the correct rotation direction of the cable reel
● When installing, the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 °C. If the temperature of the thermometer test environment is lower than 0 °C, the cable should be pre-heat treated before being installed.
● The bending radius during cable laying should be strictly controlled to avoid mechanical damage inside the cable.
● If a quality accident occurs in the cable laying process (such as damage to the outer sheath), it should be repaired immediately or notified to the after-sales service department of the company.