Commissioner of Justice
1. Participate in the company's business decision-making, conduct legal investigation and audit for the company's business decision-making intentions, provide options and corresponding legal basis, and ensure the safety and legitimacy of the company's business decision-making.
2. Establish a company contract management system to standardize the contract signing, auditing, management and performance. Formulate standard contract text for different types of customers.
3. Perfect the company's management system and maximize the company's rights under the premise of legitimacy. When necessary, appropriate measures can be taken to circumvent the law.
4. Establish customer credit rating evaluation system, conduct customer research and credit evaluation, implement grade classification, establish customer management files, and ensure transaction security.
5. Establish and improve the protection system of intellectual property rights and business secrets. Standard protection should be carried out from the aspects of R&D, sales, customer service and dealers, including customers.
6. Develop legal training, and carry out modular legal training for different groups of people, such as management, research and development, sales, to enhance everyone's legal awareness and enrich relevant legal knowledge and practical skills.
7. Responsible for the company's litigation and litigation affairs.
8. Assist HR Department in handling labor disputes within the company.