Number of views:
Copper core, XLPE insulated poly, copper tape shield, PVC sheathed power cable
Product serial number
Medium voltage power cable
Structure: copper conductor/XLPE insulation/copper tape shield/PVC outer sheath
Rated voltage: 26/35kV
To implement the standards Applicable Standards:
International Standard: IEC 60502-1
Additional Standard: GB/T 19666-2005 General Rules for Flame Retardant and Refractory Cables
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
● Specifications and approximate outer diameters of commonly used cables
Insulation thickness Avg.
in air 30℃
|载流量（埋地）Current ratings buried 20℃||
maximum DC resistance at 20℃
● Instructions for ordering:
When ordering, the cable type, specification, length, delivery date, packing method and other necessary information shall be correctly marked.
● For detailed product consultation, please inquire:
|Domestic division||International division||● Mail support|
Service hotline: 400-090-9966
Working hours: 09: 00 ~ 12: 00; 13：00～19：00
Rest days: 24/7
Working hours: 09:00~18:00 (Monday to Saturday)
Rest days: weekends and national holidays
If you have any comments or suggestions on our products, please contact us.
We will reply to your information within 2 working days.
● Conductor: copper conductor, type 2 conductor conforms to IEC60228
● Insulation: XLPE crosslinked polyethylene
● Sheath: PVC
● International Standard: IEC60502.1-2005
● National standard: GB/T12706.1-2008
● Rated voltage Uo/U: 26/35(40.5)kV
● Maximum operating voltage: 26/35(40.5)kV
● AC withstand voltage test of finished cable: 26/35(40.5)kV (5 min)
● Maximum conductor temperature: 90°C
● Short circuit maximum core temperature (duration not exceeding 5s): 250 C.
● Operating temperature range: -20 to 90°C
● Special hoisting equipment shall be used for cable hoisting. It is strictly prohibited to hoist the cable flat or directly push off the cable from high altitude.
● Minimum ambient temperature for laying: not lower than 0 C.
● Minimum allowable bending radius of the cable: 20 D (Note: D is the actual outer diameter of the cable)
● Maximum allowable pulling force: 50 N
Minimum bending radius for cable installation
|Projects||single core cable||Three-core and above cables|
|Minimum bending radius of cable during installation||20D||15D||15D||12D|
|Minimum bending radius of cables close to connection boxes and terminals (but bending shall be carefully controlled, such as forming guide plates, etc.)||15D||12D||12D||10D|
● Cables weighing less than 80kg are allowed to be delivered in loops. Each finished cable must be no less than 100m long or delivered by any length agreed by both parties.
● Allow delivery of any length according to the agreement
● The cable must be securely fastened during transportation to avoid damage to the cable or the disc caused by collision or overturning.
● Prevent serious bending and other mechanical damage to the cable tray.
● It is strictly forbidden to drop the cable tray with cables from the height during transportation.
● Cable hoisting uses special lifting equipment. It is strictly forbidden to lift the cable or directly drive the cable from high altitude.
● The length measurement error should not exceed ±0.5%
● The finished cable should be stored in an environment with a temperature between 0 and 40 ° C and a humidity of 85% or less. Do not expose it to direct sunlight or rain. Use proper ventilation to keep the environment dry.
● The coiled or formed cable should be wound up neatly and properly packaged. Cable reels shall comply with the provisions of JB/T 8137-1999.
● The cable end should be reliably sealed. The cable end protruding from the outside of the disk should be covered with a protective cover. The extension length is less than 300mm.
● The cable package should bear a label indicating:
a) Manufacturer's name and trademark
b) Cable type and specifications
c) rated voltage
d) length (m)
e) Weight (Kg)
f) date of manufacture
g) Standard number or certification mark
h) Symbol of the correct rotation direction of the cable reel
● When installing, the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 °C. If the temperature of the thermometer test environment is lower than 0 °C, the cable should be pre-heat treated before being installed.
● The bending radius during cable laying should be strictly controlled to avoid mechanical damage inside the cable.
● If a quality accident occurs in the cable laying process (such as damage to the outer sheath), it should be repaired immediately or notified to the after-sales service department of the company.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Chengtiantai Industrial Park, Jinjiao Industrial Zone, Lisonglang Community, Baoan District, Shenzhen
©2010-2019 Shenzhen Chengtiantai Cable Industrial Development Co.,Ltd. 粤ICP备05044349号