As of June, the number of charging piles in the country reached 1 million units.

As of June, the number of charging piles in the country reached 1 million units.

2019-07-15 01:50

The charging pile layout is accelerating. On July 10th, China Electric Charge Infrastructure Promotion Alliance released data showing that as of June 2019, the members of the alliance reported a total of 412,000 public charging piles, including 236,000 AC charging piles and 175,000 DC charging piles. , AC and DC integrated charging pile 0.05 million units. In June 2019, compared with May 2019, the number of public charging piles increased by 10,926 units. From July 2018 to June 2019, the monthly average number of public-type charging piles was 11,656, and in June 2019, it increased by 51.5%.

At present, the public charging infrastructure construction area is relatively concentrated. The public charging infrastructure of the top ten provinces and cities Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Guangdong, Shandong, Zhejiang, Hebei, Anhui, Tianjin, and Hubei accounted for 75.3%.

At the same time, the public charging infrastructure is also highly charged. The national charging power is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Shaanxi, Sichuan, Shandong, Fujian, Hubei, Zhejiang, Beijing, Shanghai, Hunan, Henan, Shanxi, Anhui and other provinces. The flow of electricity is mainly based on buses, and the proportion of passenger cars. Also higher, sanitation logistics vehicles, taxis and other types of vehicles account for a relatively small proportion. It is reported that the total charge of electricity in the country in June 2019 was about 406 million kWh, an increase of 47 million kWh from the previous month.

Similar to last month, from the operator's point of view, the concentration is also higher. As of June 2019, there were 7 charging stations with more than 10,000 charging piles operated by the nation's charging operators, namely: 133,000 special calls, 88,000 units of the State Grid, and 86,000 sets of star charging operations. Weiwei Energy operated 21,000 units, SAIC An Yue operated 17,000 units, China Putian operated 14,000 units, and Shenzhen vehicle power grid operated 10 million units. These 7 operators accounted for 89.8% of the total, and the remaining operators accounted for 10.2% of the total.
In addition, according to the alliance data, as of June 2019, through the information of the piles of about 875,000 vehicles sampled by the vehicle manufacturers in the alliance, there were 284,000 charging facilities without the vehicle, and the overall unmatched rate was 32.5%. . Among them, the three factors of the group users' self-built piles, the residential property does not cooperate, and the residential areas do not have fixed parking spaces are the main reasons for not being equipped with charging facilities, accounting for 69.9%, and the remaining reasons account for 30.1%.

In total, in the first half of 2019, the charging infrastructure increased by 194,000 units, an increase of 32.6% year-on-year. The public charging infrastructure and on-board charging facilities have grown steadily. As of June 2019, the cumulative number of national charging infrastructure was 1.02 million units, an increase of 69.3% year-on-year. (Text / car home chapter 涟漪)


Tel:  86-755-86909666


Working hour:8:00 am~6:00 pm

  • E-mail: cttcable@gmail.com
  • 130 Jinsong 3rd Road, Lishonglang Community, Gongming Street, Guangming District, Shenzhen
Username used for comment:
©2010-2019 Shenzhen Chengtiantai Cable Industrial Development Co.,Ltd. 粤ICP备05044349号