Is it good to use hard wires or soft wires for home improvement wires? 30-year-old electrician said so!
Wire is an indispensable basic building material in home decoration. It is important to choose the wire because it will affect the safety of electricity in our home. How did you choose the wire? Before Tian Taijun said about the choice of the square size of the home improvement wire, today we will talk about another common question. Is the home improvement wire hard or soft?
What is a hard line? What is a soft line?
Hard wire: refers to the BV line, usually a single strand, that is, the conductor is a copper wire.
Soft wire: refers to the BVR line, which is usually a multi-strand line, that is, the inside is entangled with multiple strands of copper wire.
Is the home improvement wire good or hard?
1. From the safety comparison: According to the electrical installation standard specification, the soft wire connector needs to be hot tin or press the wire nose, otherwise the multi-strand wire may be tilted and tilted, so that it is dangerous to connect with the side conductor. The hot tin adds cost, and the second is a waste of time. Some users don’t even know that they need hot tin. This creates a safety hazard; the hard wire has a strong hardness and relatively strong safety.
2. Convenience comparison: The soft wire is easy to wear when wearing the pipe, and the construction is easy. However, it is easy to be broken due to aging when changing the wire; the hard wire is more difficult to press the wire and the pipe, but the tensile strength is strong. When changing the line, it can be completely taken out from the threading pipe. If necessary, it can replace the threading wire and pull the new line together.
3. From the comparison of practicability: multi-strand soft wire has a large current carrying capacity, and the heat dissipation is also better (but in the sudden load bearing, the hard wire has a strong bearing capacity), but in general, the rated current used by the household is Hard lines can be satisfied. Moreover, the single copper wire inside the cord is thinner and less resistant to oxidation and service life than hard wire.
4. From the economic comparison: the production process of multi-strand soft wire is much more complicated than the single-strand wire, so the price is also more expensive. Moreover, the hard wire has a high recovery rate after being discarded, and the recovery rate of the soft wire is low.
Usually we can pay attention to observe that most of the joints burned out at home are multi-stranded cords? Professional electrician analysis: multi-strand soft wire each copper wire is too thin, easy to cause damage and oxidation, the actual power through the copper The distribution ratio of the filaments is not uniform, and the heat is not uniformly transmitted, causing some of the copper wires to be damaged first, and then the electrical conductivity is decreased to increase the resistance, further causing more heat generation and finally burning.
In summary, the advantages of hard wire for home improvement wire are more, but in fact, whether it is hard wire or soft wire, home decoration will be used. Just remember that the hard wire is mostly used for burying the wall and burying the ground, and it is better to use it as the main line; while the soft wire is mostly used for the power connection line of home appliances and equipment, and it is better to use when the wiring is required to be soft and the circuit is turned too much.
Previous The bigger the square of the household wire, the better? The old electrician teaches you to do this, saving money and convenience!
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Chengtiantai Industrial Park, Jinjiao Industrial Zone, Lisonglang Community, Baoan District, Shenzhen
©2010-2019 Shenzhen Chengtiantai Cable Industrial Development Co.,Ltd. 粤ICP备05044349号